Dawn M. Basciani, DC, FNP-C
· D’Youville College, Doctor of Chiropractic
· Binghamton University, Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner
· University at Buffalo, Bachelors of Science, Business Administration
· Utica College, Bachelors of Nursing
· Excellus BCBS, Primary Spine Practitioner
· National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
I recently graduated in May 2017 with my Masters of Science in Nursing where I will begin practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Ridge Mills Medical Center. I also work part time as a Chiropractor at Brighton Hill Chiropractic, PC since 2012 where I focus on treating low back and neck injuries, as well as sports and soft tissue injuries. I am also certified through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield’s community spine pathway program as a Primary Spine Practitioner.
I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in 2008 from the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, N.Y. While an undergrad, I taught figure skating at Mitchell's Skating Center and also competed at the 2005 U.S. Collegiate Championships in Hawaii. I was homeschooled in high school, to pursue my passion for figure skating, and trained at the Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, N.Y.